I. READ THE TEXT AND CIRCLE TRUE (T) OR FALSE (F).
Irving: Hello Fatima. Are youready to party?
Fatima: I have no permission and I am so sad.
Irving: Why you can’t go to the party?
Fatima: I have household to do on weekend!
Irving: What are you going to do?Fatima: I have to clean the bathroom and the kitchen.
Irving: You have a lot of work! Can I help you?
Fatima: No thanks. I’m an expert in cleaning.
1) Is the text a conversation?T F
2) Fatima doesn’t have to clean the kitchen. T F
3) Irving has to clean the bathroom. T F
4) Fatimahas chores. T F
5) Fatima accepts Irving’s help. T F
6) Fatima has permission for the party.T F
II. MATCH THE PICTURES WITH THE CORRESPONDING CHORE.
Y) Wash the windows
Z) Wash the dishes
I) Sweep the floor.
R) Mop the floor.
T) Take out thegarbage.
A) Vacuum floor.
7( ) 8 ( ) 9 ( ) 10 ( ) 11 ( ) 12 ( )
III. CLASSIFY THESENTENCES INTO OBLIGATIONS (“O”) AND NO OBLIGATIONS (“NO”).
13. Yanis has to iron her clothes. | |
14. Karen doesn´t have to clean principal’s office. | |
15. Carmen andJonathan don´t have to paint the school. | |
16. Adrian and Ernesto have to make their beds. | |
IV. WRITE “HAS” OR “HAVE” DEPENDING OF THE PERSON.
17. I ____________ to clean mybedroom.
18. Aylin ______________ to wash the clothes.
19. Edgar, Adrian and Cesar ____________ to iron their uniforms.
20. Christian _______________ to wash his car.
Total Points: 20