Revise sus respuestas antes de entregar examen: MFE 8.0 Course
1. Where does the firewall enforce policy?
a. Zone Boundaries
b. The outside interface
c. The internal zoned. It depends on how many zones there are
2. Which of the following firewall types inspects the application data contained within packets?
a. Packet Filter Firewall
b. ApplicationLayer Firewall
c. Stateful Inspection Firewall
d. None of the above
3. Each zone must include a physical Network Interface.
4. Which of the followingfiles contains a complete record of all auditing events?
5. Which of the followingcommands will display information on how to use the 'man' command?
a. help man
b. man man
c. man ?
d. man help
6. MFE can be configured with an alternate default gateway.
7. Which of the following sequences comprise the TCP 3-way handshake?
a. SYN, ack, SYN, ack
b. FIN, ack, FIN, ack
c. SYN, reset
d. SYN, SYN-ack, ack8. What is the maximum number of zones supported on Firewall Enterprise including the firewall zone?
a. 16 Zones
b. 32 Zones
c. 64 Zones
d. 512 Zones
9. Which of thefollowing commands will display a list of all the available man pages relating to 'tcpdump'?
a. man tcpdump
b. man -k tcpdump
c. man 5 tcpdump
d. man -npi tcpdump
10. How manyzones (network areas) are configured during initial installation/configuration?
11. MFE supports configuration of which dynamic routing protocols?
a.BGB, OSPF, PCAP,EIGRP
b. RIP1, EIGRP, OSPF, PCAP
c. OSPF, RIP, BGP, PIMSM
d. BGB, RIP1, PCAP, OSPF
12. A virtual zone is assigned an IP address.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.