Good morning everybody.
Is a pleasure that you be here with us in the presentation of our English Project.
Today we are going to talk about the food and habits to be in shape.* Next , my classemates are going to present THE DISH OF EATING GOOD .(Edwin)
(This is the group of the vegetables
And herewe have the fruits) (Edwin).
* You have to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables each day. (Mariano)
Isimportant to eat three fruits in a day and you can combine them,(Elisa)
Don´t eat a bunch of bananas, as example you can eat an orange in the morning, a pear in the afternoon and an apple atnight. (Mariana).
You can eat all the vegetables that you want in a day, remember that you have to eat a lot of these at lunch time. (Paty)
Is important that you eat cereals, Is better for you eatthe cereals at breakfast time . (Jack)
In the cereals group we can see
Pastas and soups
* You have to combine legumes and cereals. (Josue).
Theseare the legumes and here you can find green, pink, black and white beans.
* Don´t eat a lot of food that come from the animals, like butter, meat, eggs, or sugar as candies and cookies.(Roberto).
Remember that the correct is to eat the necessary quantities.(Alejandro).
WHERE DOES THE FOOD COMES FROM.
* Now we are going to talk about CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA FOOD
Deliciousbananas, mangoes and pineapples come from Central and South America. So do vegetables such as pepper, corn, potatoes, asparagus, and tomatoes. Coffee and cocoa beans come from here, too. (Leonardo).All these fruit and vegetables are in the basket. (Citlaly).
* The turn is for the food of Asia. (Miguel).
We get from Asia rice, tea, spinach, black pepper, pears, peaches, peas, onions,...