INFORME DE SEMINARIO
ASIGNATURA: PLANNING LESSONS AND COURSES
ESPECIALIDAD: DIDÁCTICA DEL INGLÉS COMO LENGUA EXTRANJERA
* FLOREZ CONCHA, Angélica Indira.
THEMATIC UNIT1. THEME: Talking about our family.
2. Teacher: Angélica Indira Flórez Concha.
3. Grade level: 1st. secondary
4. School: I.E. “Daniel Estrada Pérez”
5. Time: two weeks
* To teach and understanding to the family relations.
* Describes his or her family.
* Asks and give information about the family.
* Talks and writes about routineactivities.
7. LEARNER OUTCOMES:
* Students will learn how to compile information and interchange it with each others.
* Students will learn how to communicate with the members from thefamily.
* Students will know about their ancestors.
* Students will describe their family.
* Students will make family tree. Will identify and compare family members.
8. MATERIALS ORRESOURCES:
* CD - ROMs
* Books and audio tapes.
* Projector, etc.
9. THE UNIT: MY FAMILY
A.TEACHER DIRECT WHOLE OR SMALL GROUP ACTIVITIES:
Students will receive instruction on how to use the equipment at each station and how to complete each of the station activities. After initial instructionis complete, students will work their way through each of the station activities about the family.
B. STATION ACTIVITIES:
STATION 1: LISTENING
Task: Listen to the music and complete thetext.
Materials: Paper, pencil, radio,etc .
Time to complete: 15 minutes.
TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT (song)
Tell me about your……………...
He’s a doctor and he’s very tall.
And how about your…………………..?
She’s a lawyer. That’s her picture on
Tell me about your ………………….
He’s an actor, and he’s 23
And how about your……………………?
She’s an artist. Don’t you think she looks
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.