• Who takes TOEIC and why?
People who want to improve their overall level in international English and measure their performance against an established benchmark. The TOEIC test is thechoice of nearly five million test takers a year and is recognized by thousands of corporations.
• Where do people take it?
The TOEIC test is available throughout the world. Testing can be arrangedthrough corporations or other organizations that ask employees or job applicants to take the TOEIC test. In addition, many language-training programs and schools offer TOEIC testing. If testing hasnot been arranged through your organization, you can contact your local ETS Preferred Associate to find out when and where you can take the test.
• Who accepts TOEIC scores?
TOEIC scores are usedby 10,000 companies, government agencies and language programs in 120 countries.
• What is the testing format?
The TOEIC Listening and Reading test is a paper-and-pencil, multiple-choice test.There are two separately timed sections of 100 questions each
• How many sections does the test have?
TOEIC has seven sectionts: four that measure the listening comprehension skills and three thatmeasure the reading comprehension.
• What is the test content for section 1?
Listening (picture indentification, question/response, short conversations, short talks)
• What is the test content forsection 2?
Reading (incomplete sentences, text completion, reading comprehension)
• How long does each section take?
Listening 45 minutes, Reading 1 hour 15 minutes
• How do TOEIC and TOEFLcompare in terms of:
• Verify the current level of English proficiency
• Qualify for a new position and/or promotion in a company
• Enhance the professional credentials
• Monitor theprogress in English
• Involve the employer in advancing in the English ability.
Both certifications have the time to answer correctly. For example the TOEIC have 2 hours for de reading...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.