1. What is the purpose of the video? What does the author wish to do through this video? What does the author want to achieve through the making of this video?
2. What questionis the author trying to answer through this video? To do this, you may listen to the comments and answers people are giving.
3. What information did the author use to support his arguments? Whatdata did he use to achieve his goal? In this part, you should pay attention to the facts, people's experiences and data the author used to make conclusions
4. What key concept/main ideas does theauthor refers to in this video? If possible write a concise sentence expressing what this concept means to the author. To do this, you may think on the concepts you should know in order to understandwhat the author is talking about.
5. What positive implications will the author’s position have if his/her recommendations are followed? To do this you may think of what may happen if we ignore theauthor’s way of thinking.
6. What negative implications will the author’s position have if his/her recommendations are not followed? To do this you may think of what may happen if we accept theauthor's way of thinking.
1. *Show people how to work and to ensure tourism delivers social, economic and environmental benefit for all, as well as a fantastic holiday for all visitors. *Make people understand that we can make big difference by doing each one something small.
2. The author is asking for three aspects:
* Why get involved?
* What they dopersonally to make it work?
* What’s the impact in their business?
3. He used the opinions and the experiences of the different team members, ambassadors and the people who have beenusing the green system in their business.
4. Small steps, big impact-> if everybody does something small the impact of that would be great, it’s about individuals making individual actions...