Business Studies Practical Work
Teacher: Danilo Vucetich
Student: M. Sol Vecchioli
1) The advantages of these increase of technology in marketing will be:
•Reaching more costumers arround the country and the worls
• Making the the brand more known
• It can stablish an interactive service with costumers and the market in general (eg:suppliers)
• Save money, because it is a really cheap resource
• Being more accesible for the people that what to contact the Co. Such as costumers.
• Provide abetter service.
And in operation management:
• A better comunication between the Co. And the public in general, like other companies.
• Better communication between the membersinside the co.
• Recording important data in a more eficiant way (eg: transactions)
• Better relation with the suppliers in a cheaper and faster way.
• Bettercontrol on service quality.
2) a) i) (4.5m+4.5m+6.5+6.5) = 22m
22m = total profit 22m – 15m = 7m
15m = investment 7m / 4 = 1.75m1.75m / 15m x 100 =11.66% ARR
Ii)By the 6th month of the 4th year the co. Is going to recover what it invested.
|Year |Cash|x Discount | DCF |
| |Flows($m) |Factors10% | ($m) |
|0 |-15 |1 |-15 ||1 |4,5 |0,91 |4,095 |
|2 |4,5 |0,83 |3,735 |
|3 |6,5 |0,75|4,875 |
|4 |6,5 |0,68 |4,42 |
(4.095+3.735+4.875) = 12.705
15 – 12.705 = 2.295
(2.295 / 4.42) x 12 = 6 months and...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.