2. What influenced you as a kid....sports, parents, teachers, other?
3. What were your favorite subjects and hobbies when you were in high school andcollege?
4. When did you know you wanted to go into business?
5. When did you first become interested in this job?
6. Can you tell us what a typical day in your office looks like?
7. What college(s)did you go to? What did you study in college? When did you know you wanted to study this?
8. Are there any particular additional steps you took to get where you are today?
9. How did you pick thecollege you went to?
10. What kinds of activities were you involved in or studied in high school?
11. Is there something you did or studied in high school that you now know was valuable but at thetime would not have thought so?
12. Do you have kids? What career advice are you giving your kids?
13. What are the top three decisions you made in your life to help you get to where you are today?14. How do you define success....what is success to you (personally and in your business life)?
15. What is the most important technological device you use at work?
16. How has the use of technologyhelped you in your day to day work?
17. What advice can you give to students who are interested in your field of work?
18. Young people all over the world need successful role models. Who were yourrole models and why?
Traduccion¿Puedes contarnos un poco sobre ti?
2. Lo que influyó cuando era niño .... deportes, los padres, maestros, otros?
3. ¿Cuáles eran tus asignaturas favoritas ypasatiempos cuando estaba en la escuela secundaria y la universidad?
4. ¿Cuándo supiste que querías entrar en el negocio?
5. ¿Cuándo comenzó a interesarse en este trabajo?6. ¿Puede decirnos lo que esun día típico en su oficina parece?
7. ¿Qué universidad (s) fue a? Lo que he estudiado en la universidad? ¿Cuándo supiste que querías estudiar esto?
8. ¿Hay medidas concretas adicionales que tomó...