MAYOR DE SAN MARCOS
(Universidad del Perú, DECANA DE AMÉRICA)
FACULTAD DE INGENIERÍA INDUSTRIAL
CURSO : INGLES INTERMEDIO
TEMA : TAREAS PENDIENTESPROFESOR : EVELYN ACOSTA
GRUPO : MIERCOLES 6.00 PM – 9.00 PM
MAURICIO MACHUCA ANYELO J. 05170107
Ciudad Universitaria, 02 de diciembre del 2010Look at the pictures. Complete the sentences with present or past passive
1. - How is it pronounced?
2. -It’s a very old film. It was made in 1942
3. - Nowadays all bags are checkedat airports.
4. - This was painted by Picasso
5. - All the instruction are written in Japanese?
6. - This door is not lucked at night. It’s the emergency exit.
7. - A man was bitten by ashark yesterday.
8. - When was the house sold?
9. - This dress was weared by Marilyn Monroe.
10. - The Pyramid were built nearly 5000 years ago.
11. - I was given it for my birthday
12. -I forgot to turn my lights on and we were stopped by police
Complete the dialogues with present perfect or past simple
A How long have you been (be) a Star Wars fan?
B Since I was(be) five. I have seen (see) all the films many times.
In fact I saw (see) phantom Menace on DVD last week.
A Have you ever been (ever be) to the UK?
B Yes, I did (do) a language course inOxford to years ago.
A Really? How long did the course last (last)?
B A month. I learned (learn) a lot of English there.
A How long have you known (know) Bill?
B We have been (be) friends fora long time. For more than twenty years.
A Did you meet (meet) at school?
B No, we worked (work) at the same restaurant in 1985.
A Where do your parents live?
B They have lived (live) inCheltenham since last year. But before that they lived (live) in London.
A Why did they leave (leave) London?
B Because my dad retired (retire).
A You look tired. How long have you been (be) at...