1. Unit shall not exceed 11.5 lbs. including defibrillator, multi-function cable and battery, without blood pressure
2. Unit must not exceed6.8 in high x 10.3 in wide x 8.2 in deep, without blood pressure
3. Unit shall not exceed 13.5 lbs including defibrillator, multi-function cable and battery with blood pressure.
4. Unit must notexceed 8.2 in high x 10.3 in wide x 8.2 in deep, with blood pressure.
5. Unit must have a standard type II PCMCIA external card slot.
6. Unit must use standard removable type II standard PCMCIA cards(optional).
7. Unit must be able to digitally record ECG and voice on a standard type II PCMCIA card (optional).
8. Unit must be able to transmit 12- lead ECG information through a standard type IIPCMCIA fax/modem card.
9. External paddles must be able to be attached to the sides of the unit.
10. Unit shall have a battery that is located on the top.
11. Unit shall be color coordinated toseparate the monitoring, defibrillation and pacing functions.
12. Unit must have a defibrillator discharge button that illuminates when device is charged and ready to deliver shock.
13. Unit shall havean affixed protective carry case that allows for multiple shoulder strap configurations, pockets for electrodes and other supplies.
14. Unit shall be able to be tested through Multi function cableor paddles.
15. Unit must provide testing capability which tests: charging, energy delivery, paddles, multi-function cable.
16. Unit must have a test cap to allow Multi-function cable testing.
17.Unit must have built-in AC or DC power as a standard feature
1. Unit must be capable of patient monitoring through 3, 5 and 10 lead ECG cables, Multi-function electrodes and paddles.2. Unit must have a lead selector button located on front panel that allows user to change leads by pushing lead button.
3. Unit must display lead selected on display at all times.