and allow browser pop-ups
for the Introduction to System z/OS Mini-Boot Camp program
Allows the program to run on your machine
• How to set the Adobe Flash Player Security settings
• How to Allow Browser Pop-ups for the Mini-Boot Camp Program
How to set the Adobe Flash Player Security settings
If you receivethe following message (shown in screen capture) when you try to open a module or while trying to open the demonstrations, you will need to add the location of the file in order to access the demos.Please follow these steps to allow the Flash interaction:
1. Click the Settings button in the Adobe Flash Player Security message box (as seen in this screen capture).
2. The AdobeFlash Player Settings Manager page will display.
Click the arrow in the Edit locations drop-down box.
3. Select Add location.
4. The following box displays.
Click the Browsefor folder button.
5. Select the folder where you have saved the course.
6. Re-launch the Introduction to System z Mini-Boot Camp program in a new browser session.
How to AllowBrowser Pop-ups for the Mini-Boot Camp Program
A pop-up is a small web-browser window that opens up. In the Introduction to System z Mini-Boot Camp, pop-ups are intentionally used to present varioustypes of information to the user. Be sure that the web browser allows pop-ups while using the course. Pop-up blocker can be reset when not taking the course.
To turn it off, or to turn it on againif you've already turned it off, follow the steps for your browser.
Pop-up Blocker is turned on in Internet Explorer by default.
1. From the Internet Explorer menu bar,select Tools > Pop-up Blocker.
2. Click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
1. From the Internet Explorer menu bar, select Tools > Options.
2. Click Content from the menu.
3. Ensure the...