Welcome to Yahoo!. This is your legal agreement with Yahoo! (the "License") about your use of Yahoo! software. Yahoo! can update and change this License by posting a new version without notice to you. You can find the most recent version of this License by visiting the Yahoo! Info Center at http://info.yahoo.com. If you choose to use the Software aftersuch change, it means you agree to such changes.
The Yahoo Terms of Service located at http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/utos-173.html ("TOS") and this License cover your use of the Konfabulator Engine, and Yahoo! Developed Widgets (collectively, "Software") for non-developer, personal, consumer use.
The software, documentation, and files or materials you get or use after your installation (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicenseablebasis on the terms and conditions in this License. This License covers all updates, revisions, substitutions, and any copies of the Software made by or for you, which are all considered part of the Software. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Yahoo! or their respective owners.
Here’s what you can do with the Software:
- Use the Software for noncommercial use or benefit.- Make copies of the Software and distribute such copies to others within your employer's organization so long as each recipient agrees to be bound by this License too. If others within your organization do not have this opportunity to agree and you would still like to distribute copies to them, you may do so only if you have the legal right to bind your organization (and others within yourorganization) to this License. If you do not have this right and the recipients do not have an opportunity to agree to this License, you may NOT distribute the Software to them. Instead, have them download the Software themselves.
- Allow others to use the same copy of the Software, but regardless of whether or not authorized by you, you are responsible for ensuring that any and all uses ofthe Software comply with this License and all applicable laws.
- Install and personally use the Software in object code form on a personal computer or mobile device owned or controlled by you.
Here’s what you can NOT do with the Software:
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute, or create derivative works or improvements from the Software orany portion thereof, or attempt to discover any source code (if the Software is compiled), protocols or other trade secrets in the Software.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Yahoo! network.
- Incorporate the Software into any hardware or software device that is not your personal device
- Use, export, or re-export the Software in violation of applicable U.S. laws orregulations.
- Sell, lease, loan, distribute, transfer or sublicense the Software or access thereto or derive income from the use or provision of the Software, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise, without Yahoo!'s prior, express, written permission.
- Use the Software in connection with acts of terrorism or violence, or to operate nuclear facilities, life support or othermission critical applications where human life or property may be at stake.
- Use the Software in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this License.
The Software is designed for consumer, personal use. It is not designed for enterprise, commercial, or human safety purposes. Its failure in such cases could lead to injury or damage for which...