Text # 1
1. Official organizations in 90% of all countries around the world are there to improve the lives of women.
2. A women`s right available to 50% of women in the world is????????3. Government positions are held 6 % by men
4. A 60 % of people who can´t read and write are men.
5. More than ( 50% / 60% / 40% / 90%) of the countries have laws to protect women.Text # 2
1. Mass media,the family and peers are important agents of socialization shaping gender roles.
2. According to Bandura, people behave based on social learning theorists.
3.There are ( two / three / many / few ) examples of means responsable for shaping people`s gender roles.
4. T.V. programs ( show / don´t show ) sexist imágenes.
5. Children ( don´t watch /watch / listen / don´t listen) much T.V.
Text # 3
1. Morley is a ( romantic / T.V advertiser / researcher .)
2. Men prefer to watch factual programs such as news, documentaries and currentaffairs.
3. Women like to watch fictional programs.
4. Women read romantic fiction books.
5. Women feel ( responsable / happy / surprised ) when they watch soaps.
Text # 4
1. T.V.programs have two different styles: Masculine and feminine.
2. Examples of male programs are action, aventure and sitcoms.
3. Soaps and melodramas are examples of feminine T.V. programs.4. Action programs define men in relation to some aspects such as: relation to power, authority, aggression and technology.
5. Soaps characterize women in relation to their worry about thefamily.
Text # 5
1. T.V. advertisements target a specific ( stereotype / man / woman / audience.)
2. On T.V. ads, men are mainly portrayed with outstanding characteristics which areautonomous and ___________??
3. Women are portrayed as housewives and mothers.
4. Men are mainly shown in business settings.
5. Women mainly advertise household and feminime care products.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.