1. My dad can bake a god cake.
2. My brother can swim.
3. I can speak german.
1. Can I have a chocolate milksake?
2. Can you give me a paper, please?
3. Can I help you?
1. You can be a police man or not.
2. I can be a good archer if a train hard.3. I can go to Madrid if I pass all the exams.
• Lack of abilitiy.
1. I can´t do do gimnastics.
2. My brother can´t play the piano.
3. You can´t write inthis paper.
• Certanity that something is imposible.
1. Is the time,he can´t be late.
2. This street can´t be closed
3. My hause can´t be open
1. I could speak fluid french, but now I only speak a litle.
2. Nancy could do gimnastics by the age for 10.
3. You could sing a song when you are a child.
1. Could I use your computer to searh information?
2. Could I borrow your pen?
3. Could I have something to drink?
• Plite suggestion.
1. Youcould see a movie or go out with us.
2. I could did the exercices.
3. You could went to a party.
1. I have to do the home work.2. I have to learn more.
3. I have to laeve early.
1. It may rain in two hours.
2. The shop may be open.
3. The tv program may besupended.
1. She might be on the bus.
2. He might stay at home.
3. Susan might have a problem.
• Necessity, obligation.
1. Thestudents must be quiet in class.
2. You must stay at home.
3. I must study more.
• Certainy that something is true.
1. Jhon have holiday must be cherfull.