• What is it for?
• Vitamin B2 has lots of properties, but the most
important one is its importance during the
reproduction and productionof the healthy red
• Also known as riboflavin, vitamin B2 is totally
necessary for producing energy in our organism.
• For our skin, nails and hair.
•For our cornea thanks to its high oxygenating
• It detoxifies our organism, the more calories our
diet incorporates, the more necessary is itspresence.
• It’s needed in the release of energy that fat,
carbohydrates and other proteins which we ingest
• For our memory
• And when we’re pregnantwe have to ingest it so
the foetus grows healthy and without any brain
What does a lack of it produce?
• It’s very common in older people,teenagers, pregnant
women and people who practise sport.
• It produces a feeling of a lack of energy, nervousness and
• Muscle weakness, dizziness andtrembling.
• Hair loss
What does an excess of it produce?
• It’s quite difficult to have an excess of this vitamin in our
body because we immediately take itout it with our urine.
When this happens, our urine becomes more yellowy.
• It produces numbness, itch and feeling of burning in our
Where can we findit?
We can find it in yeast, and vegetables like spinach, cabbage, fungi. In cereals like integral flour and wheat germ. In dry fruits like almonds. In food of animalorigin like chicken, turkey and pig. We can also find it in dairies like cheese, yoghurt and skimmed milk. Vitamin B2 is sometimes added in pasta, bread rice and cereals.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.