Write passive sentences in Simple Present.
1. The documents / print. The documents are printed
2. The window / open. The window is opened.
3. Theshoes / buy. The shoes are bought.
4. The car / wash. The car is washed.
5. The litter / throw away. The litter is thrown away.
6. The letter /send. The letter is sent.
7. The book / read / not. The book is not read
8. The songs / sing / not. The songs are not sung
9. The food / eat / not.The food is not eaten
10. The shop / close / not. The shop is not closed
Write passive sentences in Simple Past.
1. The test / write
the test was Witten.
2. The table / set
the tablewas set.
3. The cat / feed
the cat was fed.
4. The lights / switch on
the lights were switched on.
5. The house / build
the house was built.
6. Dinner / serve
Dinner was served.
7.This computer / sell / not
this computer were not sold.
8. The car / stop / not
the car was not stopped
9. The tables / clean / not
the tables were not cleaned.
10. The children / pick up/ not
the children were not picked up.
Write passive sentences in Present Perfect.
1. The postcard / send. The postcard has been sent
2. The pencils / count. The pencils havebeen counted
3. The door / close. The door has been closed
4. The beds / make. The beds have been made
5. The mail / write. The mail has been written
6. Thetrees / plant. The trees have been planted
7. The money / spend. The money has been spent
8. The room / book / not. The room has not been booked.
9. The rent /pay / not. The rent has not been paid
10. The people / inform / not. The people have not been informed
Exercise on Passive Voice - Present Progressive