1. Select the VMware vSphere Client shortcut on your desktop
2. Enter the right credentials (IP address / Name of the Server, User name,Password)
3. Certificate Warnings: Click Ignore to continue
4. We can see the main screen of the server. If not, in the main select the options Home / Inventory / VMsand Templates
5. On the left, under Templates, right click at ‘W2K8S R2 X64 – 792’ template and select Deploy Virtual Machine from this Template
6. Write thename for the server, and select the Inventory location for it.
7. Select the cluster on which the server will be created. For this case, there is one: ‘vSphere 00’8. Select the host from the cluster as the image shows
9. Select the Datastore from the virtual machine will be stored
10. Disk format: Select Thinprovisioned format (allocating full size now and committing on demand)
11. Customize the virtual machine using the wizard
12. In name, and organization type ‘Terremark Worldwide’
Terremark WorldwidePage 5
13. Use the virtual machine name for creating a NetBIOS name
14. A product Key is not required, and select Per seat
15. Write a password for the local Administrator account, and setto 1 the number of times to logon automatically.
16. Select the correct time zone
17. Click Next
18. In the Network section, select Custom settingsTerremark Worldwide
19. Configure the NIC
20. Introduce the right network parameters
21. Select workgroup (the addition to the domain will be later)
Page 822. You need to generate a new SID. This is due to the new virtual machine was created from a template (a previously existing virtual machine)
23. Click Next
24. The following picture shows...