Put in the verbs in brackets into the gap. Use will-future or going to-future.
Example: I hope, that the sun ________ tomorrow. (to shine)
Answer: I hope, that the sun will shine tomorrow.1) Philipp 15 next Wednesday. (to be) |
2) They a new computer. (to get) |
3) I think, my mother this CD. (to like) |
4) Paul's sister a baby. (to have) |
5) They at about 4 in the afternoon.(to arrive) |
6) Just a moment. I you with the bags. (to help) |
7) In 2020 people more hybrid cars. (to buy) |
8) Marvin a party next week. (to throw) |
9) We to Venice in June. (to fly) |10) Look at the clouds! It soon. (to rain) |
Choose the correct answer for each question.
Show questions one by one
<= 1 / 10 =>
1. He telephoned to say that he __________ come.1. ? is going to
2. ? will
2. I'm going to be late, I'm afraid.
OK, __________ wait for you.
3. ? I'll
4. ? I'm going to
3. If you wear the blueone, __________ wear the red one.
5. ? I'm going to
6. ? I'll
4. The window's broken!
I know, __________ repair it!
7. ? I'm going to
8. ? I'll5. I've seen her will and __________ leave everything to her dog.
9. ? she will
10. ? she is going to
6. I don't know what __________ say to her.
11. ? I will12. ? I am going to
7. I can't come to the party, __________ to London on Saturday.
13. ? I'm going to go
14. ? I'll go
8. __________ give you £10 for the CDif you like.
15. ? I'm going to
16. ? I'll
9. __________ please tell me the truth?
17. ? Will you
18. ? Are you going to
10. There's no paperin the printer. Oh, isn't there? __________ get some.
19. ? I'll
20. ? I'm going to
ou will get a short explanation of why your answer is right or wrong.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.