Àngel Gomis Pérez
Read Chapters 1 to 3, and then answer these questions.
1. Who brought a message for Mr Lorry on the dover road?Jerry Chuncher brought a message for Mr Lorry on the
2. Who had brought Lucie back to England as a small child?
Jarvis Lorry had brought Lucie back to England as
3. Who owned the wine-shop in Paris?
Ernest Defarge owned the wine-shop in Paris.
4. Who sat in the wine-shop, knitting and watching?
Teresa Defarge sat in the wine-shop, knitting andwatching.
5. Who thought his name was 105, North Tower?
Dr Manette thought his name was 105, North Tower.
6. Who was the prisoner at the Old Bailey trial?
Charles Darnay was the prisoner at the OldBailey trial.
7. Who looked very like the prisoner at the trial?
Lucie Manette looked very like the prisoner at the trial.
8. Who had taken care of Lucie since she was a child?
Miss Pross hadtaken care of Lucie since she was a child.
Read Chapters 4 and 5. Choose the best question-word for these questions, and then answer them.
1. Who died under the wheels of the Marquis's coach?Gaspard's son died under the wheels of the Marquis's coach.
2. How did Gaspard travel to the Marquis's castle?
3. How did Charles Darnay feel about his French family?
4. What happened to the Marquis?He was killed which a knife in his heart.
5. Who was in love with Lucie Manette?
Charles Darnay was in love with Lucie Manette.
6. What did Sydney Carton ask Lucie to remember always?
SydneyCarton asked Lucie if she will listen him.
7. What did Darnay tell Dr Manette on the morning of his marriage to Lucie?
Darnay tell Dr Manette his real identity.
8. What effect did this newshave on Dr Manette?
He felt and other time ill and started to make shoes.
Read Chapters 6 and 7. Who said this, and what were they talking about?
1. “They have left his body hanging in the...