SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: YOUR USE OF CALL OF DUTY (THE “PROGRAM”) IS SUBJECT TO THE SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. THE “PROGRAM” INCLUDES ALL SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE ASSOCIATED MEDIA, ANY PRINTED MATERIALS, AND ANY ON-LINE OR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION, AND ANY AND ALL COPIES OF SUCH SOFTWARE AND MATERIALS. BY OPENING THIS PACKAGE,INSTALLING, AND/OR USING THE PROGRAM AND ANY SOFTWARE PROGRAMS INCLUDED WITHIN THE PROGRAM, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE WITH ACTIVISION, INC. (“ACTIVISION”).
LIMITED USE LICENSE: Subject to the conditions described below, Activision grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use one copy of the Program solely and exclusively for your personal use.All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by Activision and, as applicable, Activision’s licensors. The Program is licensed, not sold, for your use. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Program and should not be construed as a sale of any rights in the Program. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by Activision and, asapplicable, its licensors.
You agree not to:
• Exploit the Program or any of its parts commercially, including but not limited to use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site. Activision may offer a separate Site License Agreement to permit you to make the Program available for commercial use; see the contact information below.
• Sell, rent,lease, license, distribute or otherwise transfer this Program, or any copies of this Program, without the express prior written consent of Activision.
• Use the Program, or permit use of the Program, in a network, multi-user arrangement or remote access arrangement, including any on-line use, except as otherwise specifically provided by the Program.
• Use the Program, or permit use of the Program,on more than one computer, computer terminal, or workstation at the same time.
• Make copies of the Program or any part thereof, except for back up or archival purposes, or make copies of the materials accompanying the Program.
• Copy the Program onto a hard drive or other storage device; you must run the Program from the included CD-ROM (although the Program itself may automatically copy aportion of the Program onto your hard drive during installation in order to run more efficiently).
• Reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, decompile, or disassemble the Program, in whole or in part.
• Remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices or labels contained on or within the Program.
• Export or re-export the Program or any copy or adaptation thereof in violation of anyapplicable laws or regulations.
OWNERSHIP: All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Program and any and all copies thereof are owned by Activision or its licensors. The Program is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and conventions and other laws. The Program contains certain licensed materials and Activision’slicensors may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement. You agree not to remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices or labels contained on or within the Program.
THE PROGRAM UTILITIES: The Program contains certain design, programming and processing utilities, tools, assets and other resources (“the Program Utilities”) for use with the Program that allow youto create customized new game levels and other related game materials for personal use in connection with the Program (“New Game Materials”). The use of the Program Utilities is subject to the following additional license restrictions:
• You agree that, as a condition to your using the Program Utilities, you will not use or allow third parties to use the Program Utilities and the New Game...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.