1.-Rewrite the following sentences as negative statements, in which the word some is replaced by the word any. For example:
He has sold some apples.
He has not sold any apples.
I need to buy some shoes.
I do not need to buy any shoes.
1. I will make some salad.
I will not make any salad
2. We need some onions.
We do not need any onions
3. I have met some ofyour friends.
I have not met any of your friends
4. He has photographed some of the most beautiful parts of the city.
He has not photograped any of the most beautiful parts of the city
5. She wantsto take some courses in Archaeology.
She does not want to take any courses in Archaeology
6. I recognized some of the students.
I did not recognize any of the student
7. We have visited some ofthe offshore islands.
We have not visited any of the offshore islands
8. I have read some books by that author.
I have not any books by that author
9. There is some danger involved.
There is notany danger involved
10. I have some reservations about your plan.
I have not any reservations about your plan
2.- Paying attention to the grammatical structure, for each of the following sentences,fill in the blank with such, so or too, as appropriate. In some of the sentences, the word that has been omitted. For example:
I saw ____ beautiful flowers, I wished I had brought my camera withme.
I saw such beautiful flowers, I wished I had brought my camera with me.
The sun was __ bright that we had to wear sunglasses.
The sun was so bright that we had to wearsunglasses.
I saw __ many flowers that I could not identify them all.
I saw so many flowers that I could not identify them all.
By the time I received your message, it was ___late to call you.
By the time I received your message, it was too late to call you.
1. She sang __such______ soothing lullabies that the baby was soon asleep.
2. He owned __so______ many...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.