BEFORE TO USE THIS SOUND EQUIPMENT IS IMPORTANT TO READ THIS MANUAL ANTES DE USAR SU EQUIPO DE SONIDO ES IMPORTANTE LEER ESTE MANUAL
Owner's manual Manual de instrucciones
CD/MP3IWMA RECEIVER RECEPTOR CD/MP3IWMA
CLARION PRODUCT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Congratulations on your purchase of a Clarion mobile electronic products. Weare confident that you'll enjoy your Clarion experience. There are many benefits to registering your product. We invite you to visit our website at www. clarion.com to register your Clarion product. We have made product registration simple with our easy to use website. The registration form is short and easy to complete. Once you're registered, we can keep you informed of important productinformation. Register at www.clarion.com - it's easy to keep your Clarion product up to date.
1. 2. 3. FEATURES CONTROLS MAIN UNIT NOMENCLATURE Names of the Buttons and Their Functions Display Items LCD Screen PRECAUTIONS HANDLING COMPACT DISCS DCP (Detachable Control Panel) OPERATIONS Basic Operations Radio Mode Operations CD/MP3/WMA Mode Operations OTHER OPERATIONS TROUBLESHOOTING
34 4 5 5
4. 5. 6.
6 7 8 9
9 12 13 19 21
10. ERROR DISPLAYS 11. SPECIFICATIONS
, " 0
• High Visibility Single Line Display • 2ch/2V RCA Output • Front Panel 3.5mm Auxiliary Input • Front Panel USB Input Note: Only for the model DB279USB
Be so," to onfold and ,..d the next Cerciorese de despJegar y de Jeer lapagina si .
MAIN UNIT! UNlOAD PRINCIPAL
[DIRECT] [ROM] [SCN] [CD SLOT]
Note: Be sure to unfold this page and refer to the front diagrams as you read each chapter. Nota: Cuando lea los capitulos, despliegue esta pagina y consulte los diagramas.The functions of your audio equipment to variant according at model acquired with your distributed. Las funciones de su equipo de audio varian de acuerdo al modelo adquirido con su distribuidor.
Be sure to read this chapter referring to the front diagrams of chapter "2. CONTROLS" on page 3.
Names of the Buttons and Their Functions
Rress the[RELEASE] button to unlock the detachable panel.
• Perform random play while in the CD/MP31 WMA mode. • Press and hold the button for 1 second or longer to perform all random play while in the MP3IWMA mode.
• Eject a CD when it is loaded in the unit.
• During Radio mode, switch the display indication in the following order: Main Display ~ClockDisplay ~ Main Display... • During CD/AUX mode, switch the display indication (Main Display, Clock Display). • During MP3IWMA mode, switch the display indication in the following order: Track No./Play Time ~ Folder No.lPlay Time ~Track Name ~Folder Name ~Title Tag ~ Album Tag ~ Artist Tag ~ Clock Display ~ Track No.lPlay Time ... • Press and hold the button for 1 second or longer to enter theAdjustment mode.
[UP], [ON] buttons
• Select the folder (MP3IWMA disc only).
[ ..... ],
• Seek a station while in the Radio mode or select a track when listening to a CD. These buttons are used to make various settings. • Press and hold the button for 1 second or longer to enter the fast-forward or fast-backward in CD/MP3IWMA mode.
[ ~ II] button
• Perform preset scan whilein the Radio mode. Press and hold the button for 2 seconds or longer to perform auto store. • Play or pause a track while in the CD/MP31 WMA mode. • Perform second level adjustment or selection.
• Use the button to enter to the Sound mode. (Z-Enhancer, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader). • Press and hold for 1 second or longer to turn on or off the M-B EX mode.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.