Topic Outline and Thesis Statement Guide
What is your thesis statement?
Drugs and traffic are a worldwide matter, we need to inform ourselves tofight this problem.
I. Illegal Drugs Kill people
A. Approximately 17.000 people died every year for drug abuse causes.
1. Illegal drug use isassociated to homicide, suicide, car accidents, HIV infection and more.
2. An estimated 3 million individuals in the United States have serious drug problems.
B. Drug War isResponsible for More Deaths than Abuse Itself.
1. Only in Mexico over 6.000 people died. “Violent deaths”, in 2008 because of drug war.
2. Drug war creates corruption problems in ourgovernments.
II. Drugs Effects and Consequences
A. Stimulants, Hallucinogens and Depressants are the Most Common Type of Drugs.
1. Marijuana is the most abuse drug in the U.S
2. 40% ofU.S population has ever use marijuana.
B. Cocaine and heroin are responsible for most illegal drug related deaths
1. Cocaine kills over 2.200 people every year in the U.S.
2.Heroine kills over 2.000 people every year in the U.S.
III. Drug Trafficking and Drug Lords
A. Drug dealing is a very profitable business.
1. Economy is the main reason why people getinvolved in drug trafficking.
2. Mexico and Colombia are the main supplier for the U.S.
B. Pablo Escobar was the most notorious drug lord in the history.
1. In 1989, Colombia's PabloEscobar was ranked the 7th richest man in the world, with $25bn (£18bn) to his name.
2. Pablo Escobar was killed in Medellin, Colombia by local police assisted by DEA agents.
IV. Howto Fight Against Drug Traffic
A. Parents the anti-drug.
1. Monitoring teens is a strong way on fighting drug abuse.
2. Know the facts, set rules and act quickly.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.