Cloud Computing – “The Cloud”
In this type of computing anything that can provide a computer system is provided as a service, so that users can access the services available "in the Internet cloud" without knowledge (or at least not experts) in the management resources they use. According to the IEEE Computer Society, is a paradigm in which information is stored permanently on Internet serversand sent to temporary client caches, including desktops, entertainment centers, laptops, etc..
Cloud computing is a new model of business services and technology, which allows the user to access a catalog of standardized services and meet the needs of your business, a flexible and adaptive, in case of unforeseen demand or peak working, paying only for consumption made.
The paradigm change thatprovides cloud computing is that it allows to increase the number of network-based services. This creates benefits for suppliers that can offer more quickly and efficiently, a greater number of services to users who are able to access them, enjoying the 'transparency' and immediacy of the system and a pay per use.
Cloud computing achieves these advantages make, based on a dynamic IT infrastructurethat is characterized by a high degree of automation, rapid mobilization of resources, high adaptability to meet variable demand and advanced virtualization and flexible pricing according to consumption also made preventing the misuse of the software and piracy.
Cloud computing is a concept that incorporates software as a service, such as Web 2.0 and other recent concepts, also known astechnological trends, which have in common that they rely on the Internet to meet the computing needs of users.
The concept of cloud computing started in Internet service providers on a large scale, such as Google, Amazon AWS, Microsoft and others who built their own infrastructure. They created a new architecture: a system of distributed horizontally, introduced asvirtual IT services massively scaled and managed as pooled resources configured and continuously. This architectural model was immortalized by George Gilder in his October 2006 article in Wired magazine called information factories. The farm on which he wrote Gilder, were similar in architecture to process "grid" (red, grill), but while networks are used for technical processing applications looselycoupled weakly, a system composed of subsystems with certain autonomy of action, maintaining a continuous relationship between them, this new cloud model was applied to Internet services.
* Network integration services proven by its nature, the technology of Cloud Computing can be integrated much more easily and quickly with the rest of their enterprise applications (bothtraditional software and cloud computing infrastructure-based), whether developed so internal or external.
* Provide services worldwide. Infrastructures "Cloud Computing" provide greater resilience, disaster recovery, complete and minimizing downtime.
* A 100% infrastructure Cloud Computing enables the content provider or cloud services without installing any hardware, as this is provided by thesupplier of the infrastructure or the platform in the cloud. The beauty of technology "Cloud Computing" is its simplicity ... and the fact that it requires much less investment to get started.
* Implementation faster and with less risk. You can get started very quickly with an infrastructure of Cloud Computing. There you will have to wait months or years and invest large sums of money beforea user logs on to your new solution. Its applications in technology Cloud Computing will be available in a matter of days or hours instead of weeks or months, even with a considerable level of customization or integration.
* Automatic updates do not adversely affect IT resources. If we update to the latest version of the application, we will have to devote time and resources (not have) to...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.