Welcome to Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 PC Demo README.RTF
Created: August 14, 2000
This document contains useful information for the demo of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 PC (THPS 2 PC). Please look over this document carefully for any questions that you may have about the game. If you arelooking for further answers and/or information concerning this title, please look at our website at http://www.activision.com.
This demo contains one single player level of THPS 2. It requires DirectX 7a or higher to run.
PLEASE NOTE: DirectX 7a or higher is not included with this demo and is required in order to run the game. If you do not have DirectX 7a installed on your system and needto get a copy, please visit Microsoft's™ web site at http://www.microsoft.com/directx.
1. Install the demo by running the install program you downloaded.
2. Go to the Start Menu/Programs/Activision/Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 Demo
PLEASE NOTE: Activision Customer Support will not be able to provide troubleshooting for the demo.
I. Software License Agreement
II.Minimum System Requirements
IV. Keyboard and Mouse Controls
I. Software License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: USE OF THIS PROGRAM IS SUBJECT TO THE SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. "PROGRAM" INCLUDES ALL SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE ASSOCIATED MEDIA, ANY PRINTED MATERIALS, AND ANY ONLINE OR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION,AND ANY AND ALL COPIES OF SUCH SOFTWARE AND MATERIALS. BY OPENING THIS PACKAGE, INSTALLING, AND/OR USING THE PROGRAM AND ANY SOFTWARE PROGRAMS INCLUDED WITHIN, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE WITH ACTIVISION, INC. ("ACTIVISION").
LIMITED USE LICENSE. Subject to the conditions described below, Activision grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install anduse one copy of this Program solely and exclusively for your personal use. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by Activision and, as applicable, Activision’s licensors. This Program is licensed, not sold, for your use. Your license confers no title or ownership in this Program and should not be construed as a sale of any rights in this Program.
You shall not:
• Exploit this Program or any of its parts commercially, including but not limited to use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site. Activision may offer a separate Site License Agreement to permit you to make this Program available for commercial use; see the contact information below.
• Use this Program, or permit use of this Program, on morethan one computer, computer terminal, or workstation at the same time.
• Make copies of this Program or any part thereof, or make copies of the materials accompanying this Program.
• Copy this Program onto a hard drive or other storage device; you must run this Program from the included CD-ROM (although this Program itself may automatically copy a portion of this Program onto your hard driveduring installation in order to run more efficiently).
• Use the program, or permit use of this Program, in a network, multi-user arrangement or remote access arrangement, including any online use, except as otherwise explicitly provided by this Program.
• Sell, rent, lease, license, distribute or otherwise transfer this Program, or any copies of this Program, without the express prior writtenconsent of Activision.
• Reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of this Program, in whole or in part.
• Remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices or labels contained on or within the Program.
• Export or re-export this Program or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations of the United Sates...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.