Bachelor’s Degree as a Public Accountant with over ten years of professional experience serving a wide variety of national and international companies. Focusedin analyzing and preparation of financial statements and strong team work abilities. Interested to work in a financial position where I can apply my financial expertise.
BACKGROUND SUMMARYMy professional experience in the auditing field with (), performing financial audits for financial and tax purposes to a variety of national and international companies. Specialized knowledgeincludes:
• Financial statements analysis
• Implementation of US General Accepted Accounting Principles (FASB 52-Foreign Currency Translation, FASB 109- Deferred Taxes)
• General AcceptedAccounting Principles (Mex GAAP)
As an Accountant for the following companies: (name of the companies) I acquired the knowledge to complete certified payroll, accounts reconciliations, monthly andquarterly taxes.
As a Financial Analyst at (name of the companies) I was in charge of the accrual journals, accounts reconciliations, application of the Mexican GAAP (B10 reexpression of the financialstatements), monthly global analysis of the Financial Statements (Balance Sheet and Income Statement), and compute and reconcile the intercompany transactions, financial statements structuring for theannual audit report for the nine manufacturing plants located in Mexico.
- Special assignment fulfilled temporally position for (name of the companies) in charge ofconsolidating the financial statements and creation of annual budgets reporting directly to Corporate Management.
- Special assignment as team member in the implementation of IFRS on (name of thecompanies).
January 2008-Current (name of the companies) Title: Audit Manager - Financial Statements...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.