jcc ajkfas jckasbnkjas cjkasbcjkas cjkasbckjascbjkascbasjkcbasjsc
1. Look atthe map and make sentences with there is/there are in the correct form:
1. is there a bank in Rain Street? not , there isn’t
2. there is a restaurant in Summer Av.
3. there isn’t a school in SnowRoad.
4. there is a big park next to the hospital.
5. is there a furniture shop on the corner? yes, there is
6. there are two supermarkets.
7. there isn’t a sweet shop in Summer Avenue, but thereis one in Snow Road.
8. there is a very big park behind the shopping center.
9. is there a café in Rain St.? No, there isn’t
10. there is a newsagent’s behind the restaurant.
11. there is a schoolnext to a supermarket.
12. is there the pet shop next to the sweet shop? yes, there is
13. there isn’t a bank in Summer Av.
14. there is a restaurant in front of the garage.
15. there is a giftshop on the right of the park.
16. is there a pet shop in Rain St? no, there isn’t
IN MY TOWN: THERE IS/ARE, BUILDINGS & PLACE PREPOSITIONS
|[pic]|[pic] | |[pic] | |
| | | ||[pic] |
| | | | ||
| | |S | | |
|| |U | | |
| | |M...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.