ENGLISH FOR MECHATRONIC V
Cattle feed dispenser
FINAL PROJECT REPORT
Omar Fernando Jara Trujillo
UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLOGICA DE CHIHUAHUA
FINAL PROJECT REPORT
A. Description of projects related to the proposed project:
For the development of this project was investigated on the topic and found several similar devices but with different applications such as:
1. The AutomaticFeeder Cattle Accu-feeder
• The feeder-cell is equipped with a timer that allows two prime moments every 24 hours.
• The feeder-cell has a more powerful engine than its predecessor (the feeder EZ), and has a connection that allows the feeder to function powered by a solar panel. You can regulate the amount of feed that will spread.
• The tank is mounted on the feeder should be no more than 70liters capacity. Price without battery. Warranty: 1 year.
• This small horn feed has been developed specifically to automate the feeding of game birds, although it also can be used for the pig, poultry or fish ponds.
• Distribute grain 2 times a day, Lanza grain to 3 to 6 meters in all directions.
• Special design for game birds and other small animals
• Powered by a rechargeable 6-volt battery -lasts for 3-5 months
• Solid electronic mechanism, fully automatic,
• Ready to mount on any drum or container to 70.kg.
• Connector for solar panel included.
B. 2. The automatic feeder pigs ("Lean Machine").
• "Lean Machine" comes in two versions:
- As power feeder tube, which is loaded only by a feed conveyor system.
- As a storage tank, which can be loaded automatically or manually.• Advantages:
- Animals do not need adaptation phase, and that the feed tray falls to the trough through casual touch.
- The hogs stay longer in the trough, as the dosing mechanism is yielding only small amounts of feed, allowing a slow ingestion thereof, there is no selective feeding, consequently, an increased feed utilization .
- The animals stir the feed in the trough, which corresponds tonatural foraging behavior.
- Due to the separation between the storage of feed and feeder, you can not transmit moisture to the reservoir, which is a better hygiene.
- Transition from lack of effort, over time the animals for breeding and fattening are fed Lean Machine.
- Lower investment costs compared to individual hoppers, which is accomplished more animals fed by feeder, and reduces thenumber of partition walls due to the extensive handling in corralinas.
- Good visibility into the feeder tray from the hallway.
- Long life and low maintenance.
3. Automatic feeders for horses.
• Easy installation and programming.
• 12 volt d.c. with electricity, battery or solar panel.
• Programmable programmer: 1, 2 or 3 times a day.
• Timer-regulator-ration, amount of food to be supplied.• Hoppers made of galvanized sheet.
• Maximum power 5W.
• Capacity 50 ltrs. Supplement 87 liters.
• Fully automatic system.
• Allows portion dosing and scheduling.
• Security System. Powered by a battery of 12 V. maintaining enough energy to complete discharge of the hopper in case power failure.
B. Differences between the projects and the project presented.
Unlike previous devices, thedispenser is made with cattle feed in infrared detection system which allows controlled feeding of animals and personalized manner so that each animal receives servings of food you need. It also has an innovative design which allows free movement of the animal in his stall or stalls, built with a durable material which requires minimal maintenance.
C. Concrete description of the projectpresented
The cattle feed dispenser is dedicated mostly to the owners of stables which require accurate feeding for healthy development for their equine animals which through an infrared system allows secure control of each animal and its food since by means of a microchip embedded in amortigón or muzzle of the animal, as you approach the dispenser is activated the device which opens a hopper...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.