COLEGIO DE BACHILLERES
EXAMEN DE RECUPERACIÓN 2
ALUMNO(A): ___________________________________. GRUPO: ______. N.L. ______
PROFESORA:____________________________________-. CALIFICACIÓN: ______
INSTRUCCIÓN: Relaciona las columnas y marca la opción correcta en el paréntesis.
|( ) Yes, it is. |
|( ) use to run in the park forthe |
|( ) it’s a very difficult subject. |
|( ) No, they aren’t |
|( ) the day I won the lottery. I won to|
|muchmoney and I bought my house. |
|( ) He is very competent and I |
|understand him in his classes. |
|( ) Yes, she did… She is the best |
|Teacher in our school.|
|( ) No, he isn’t |
|( ) “Bob sponge” |
|( ) I use to cry in all moment. |
|( ) No, I cannot. I’m sorry, I have to||work. |
|( ) Sure. I want to pass the next exam.|
1. Can you come to my next birthday’s party?
2. What is your opinion about the English Teacher?3. What is the best program of cartoons in T.V. you have ever seen?
4. Did she use to be a good Teacher?
5. When I was a baby…
6. Is your brother taller than you?
7. Are elephantsas big as whales?
8. What do you think of Biology?
9. Is Cordoba smaller than Mexico City?
10. What has been the happiest moment in your life?
11. I didn’t….
12. Would you likestudy English with me?
INSTRUCCION: Lee cuidadosamente, selecciona la opción correcta y márcala en la línea.
|13. |a) study |b) studied |c)studying |d) studies |
|14. |b) have |a) has |c) to have |d) having |
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.