Here is a brief explanation of everything contained in the various license agreements that may or may not be part of this package. This is not a contract and is not intended to replace, modify,alter or amend either the Limited Use Software License for Quake III Arena or the Commercial Exploitation License for Quake III Arena. This document was designed only to be a quick overview of ourlicense terms. You must refer to the full text of each license for a complete listing of the terms and conditions.
1. LIMITED USE SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR QUAKE III ARENA or What YouCan and Cannot Do With the Full Version of Quake III Arena;
2. THE SIMPLE RULES REGARDING THE SALE OF USER DEVELOPED QUAKE III ARENA LEVELS AND/OR UTILITIES;
3. COMMERCIAL EXPLOITATION LICENSEFOR QUAKE III ARENA
1. LIMITED USE SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT or What You Can and Cannot Do With the Full Version of Quake III Arena.
-- Play & enjoy the single player game;
--Setup a full version based server on a not-for-profit basis;
-- Develop new levels and/or level creation utilities; and
-- Play the game and/or setup a full version based server using
-- Commercially exploit the full version of Quake III Arena in any way;
see Commercial Exploitation License info below;
-- Commercially exploit any id copyrighted,trademarked or other property
Example: Game names, logos, game graphics, etc.; or
-- Sell user-developed levels and/or tools.
2. THE SIMPLE RULES REGARDING THE SALE OF USER DEVELOPED QUAKE IIIARENA LEVELS AND/OR UTILITIES:
-- User-developed/user-modified maps & utilities can only work with the full version of Quake III Arena. (Just to be crystal clear on this point:user-developed/user-modified maps & utilities cannot work with the demo or any version of Quake III Arena other than the full version.)
-- Maps/utilities that are made for Quake III Arena cannot be rented, sold or...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.