Billing Clerk (Port Kells)
Date: 2011-11-21, 11:02AM PST
Reply to: email@example.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Established Electrical Contractor serving the Metro Vancouver area is seeking to add a Billing Clerk to their existing staff.
As part of the billing team you will assist with these processes:
• Reconciliation of daily service calls to ensure timelybilling
• Work with billing clerks to ensure all invoices are reported and billed according to deadlines.
• Directing the preparation of monthly invoices
• Coordination of approving processes for external labour invoices
• Providing weekly and monthly status reports on outstanding billing areas requiring attention.
• Gather information and prepare reports as required
• Assist ContractAdministrator
The ideal candidate will have some formal training coupled with three to five years of relevant experience.
Other qualifications include:
• Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook accompanied by high computer literacy and ability to learn multiple programs
• Detail oriented
• Excellent organizational skills facilitating work on multiple projects that demonstrateseffective time management skills
• Sound judgment skills, including ability to prioritize workload and formulate decisions
• Self-motivated and team oriented.
• Effective leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with outstanding command of the English language
• Knowledge of the lower mainland streets and locations an asset
Those interested in this careeropportunity are asked to apply by sending a resume and cover letter, stating salary expectations. No phone calls accepted.
* Location: Port Kells
* Compensation: $15-17 per hour to start
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.| |
Business Analyst (Pacific National Exhibition)
Date: 2011-11-21, 10:10AM PST
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
The Human Resources department of the Pacific National Exhibition is presently recruiting for the following position:
POSITION: Business Analyst
WORKING CONDITIONS: Full Time
DATE POSTED: November 7, 2011
GENERALDESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
The Business Analyst works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to perform strategic business analysis that supports corporate goals and objectives. This will include defining and documenting business processes in order to discover efficiencies. The Business Analyst will also be responsible for the management of the critical business systemsand improve/re-engineer processes that directly involve the management of the business systems.
• With direction from senior management, manage all aspects of pricing throughout the organization from communication, to analysis, to recommendations, to system updates.
• Manage access control system including the performing of validity testing to ensure appropriatecontrols are in place and the system operates as expected.
• Lead cross-functional business process re-engineering teams, continuous improvement efforts and communication of new processes to key stakeholders.
• Manage the creation of new ticket types along with the necessary set-ups in both the finance and access control systems.
• Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes,operations and data flow; develop prototypes and strategies for enhancing them.
• Design, develop, and distribute effective training for impacted business users.
• Perform data analyses as requested; develop and present technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Provide consultative and technical support to the executive team and other strategic...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.