MICROSOFT SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2005 COMPACT EDITION RUNTIME
These license terms are an agreement between Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you. Please read them. They apply to the software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Microsoft
· supplements,· Internet-based services, and
· support services
for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. You may install and use any number of copies of thesoftware on your devices to design, develop and test your programs.
2. ADDITIONAL LICENSING REQUIREMENTS AND/OR USE RIGHTS.
a. Distributable Code. The software contains code that you are permitted to distribute in programs you develop if you comply with the terms below.
i. Right to Use and Distribute. The code and text files listed below are “Distributable Code.”
· REDIST.TXT Files. You maycopy and distribute the object code form of code listed in REDIST.TXT files.
· Third Party Distribution. You may permit distributors of your programs to copy and distribute the Distributable Code as part of those programs.
ii. Distribution Requirements. For any Distributable Code you distribute, you must
· add significant primary functionality to it in your programs;
· require distributors andexternal end users to agree to terms that protect it at least as much as this agreement;
· display your valid copyright notice on your programs; and
· indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Microsoft from any claims, including attorneys’ fees, related to the distribution or use of your programs.
iii. Distribution Restrictions. You may not
· alter any copyright, trademark or patent notice inthe Distributable Code;
· use Microsoft’s trademarks in your programs’ names or in a way that suggests your programs come from or are endorsed by Microsoft;
· distribute Distributable Code to run on a platform other than the Windows platform;
· include Distributable Code in malicious, deceptive or unlawful programs; or
· modify or distribute the source code of any Distributable Code so thatany part of it becomes subject to an Excluded License. An Excluded License is one that requires, as a condition of use, modification or distribution, that
· the code be disclosed or distributed in source code form; or
· others have the right to modify it.
3. Scope of License. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reservesall other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
· disclose the results of any benchmark tests of the software to any third party withoutMicrosoft’s prior written approval;
· work around any technical limitations in the software;
· reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
· make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
· publish the software for others tocopy;
· rent, lease or lend the software; or
· use the software for commercial software hosting services.
4. BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
5. DOCUMENTATION. Any person that has valid access to your computer or internal network may copy and use the documentation for your internal, reference purposes.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.