END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for RegSeeker, herein referred to as the SOFTWARE Copyright 1999-2007 © by Hover Inc. (referred to herein as the DEVELOPER).
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the DEVELOPER of the software product(s) identified above ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE").The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, the DEVELOPER is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event, you may not use orcopy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is a standalone FREEWARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights: You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT free of charge onone or more computers for personal, non-commercial use. Requests regarding the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use should be directed to the author (email@example.com).
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity isexpressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use.You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.The sale of and or distribution of copies of this software is strictly forbidden without the permission of the DEVELOPER.Without prejudice to any other rights, the DEVELOPER mayterminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts. The author may, from time to time, revise or update the Software. In so doing, the author incurs no obligation to furnish such revision or updates to you. Any use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT which is illegal underinternational or local
law is forbidden by this licence. Any such action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. Hover Inc, is under no obligation to provide upgrades or error corrections. Upgrades are not done on a regulary basis.
4. OEMCOPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by DEVELOPER. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Youmay not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. OEM PRODUCT SUPPORT. The DEVELOPER is under no obligation to provide technical support under the terms of this license.
6. THE DEVELOPER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY EXTENDS TO ANY AND ALL EXPRESS ORIMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE DEVELOPER OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, RELATING TO THE...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.