MINISTERIO DE DEFENSA NACIONAL
COLEGIO SAN LUIS
ÁREA DE HUMANIDADES
NAME: ________________________ LEVEL: ______________ GRADE: _____DATE:____________1. Put the verbs into the correct tense (simple present or present progressive).
• Look! He (leave) the house.
• Quiet please! I (write) a test.
• She usually (walk) to school.• But look! Today she (go) by bike.
• Every Sunday we (go) to see my grandparents.
• He often (go) to the cinema.
• We (play) Monopoly at the moment.
• The child seldom (cry).
• I (not / do) anything at the moment.
• (watch / he) the news regularly?
2. Look at the picture on the right and complete the sentences (Simple Present or Present Progressive).[pic]
3. Look at the picture on the right and complete the sentences (Simple Present or Present Progressive)
4. Complete the story. Use Simple Present andPresent Progressive.
Today (be) ______________ Betty's birthday.
Betty (love)___)______________ birthdays.
She (be)_________________ always very excited and (wake up) very early.At six o'clock in the morning, Betty (hear) ____________________ a noise.
She (get up) _________________ and (go)_____________ into the sitting room.
What (go on)_______________ ?
Look!Betty's cat Carlos (sit) ______________ on the table and he (play) ____________with Betty's present.
5. When to use which tense (simple present or present progressive)?
• Which tensedo you have to use with the following signal words: Look!, now?_______________________
• Which tense do you have to use with the following signal words: often, seldom, never?______________________
• For actions happening at the moment of speaking, we use ________________
• For actions set by a timetable or schedule, we use ________________
• For arrangements for the near...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.