* This rare and evil creature is a virus.
* It is very tricky and 30nm small, it can be anywhere by now even under your bare foot so be very careful.
*Everyone should worry about this evil creature during the summer climate, that’s when it starts infecting people.
* This felon mostly hides in sewage water but, be careful when yourchanging your baby’s diaper it likes to hide there too!
* They might be many look-a-alike but the felon we are looking for has a red birthmark on his forehead in shape of astrawberry.
* This felon killed more than 1,000 people each year!!
* Why are we looking for this felon? It is spreading a disease called Polio orPoliomyelitis!
* If this felon gets into you it can be easily spread to another person.
* Some ways that can be spread are by: Eating food, drinking liquids, touchingsurfaces or objects contaminated with polio. As you can see this disease is highly contagious.
* To be safe: It takes minimum 6-20, maximum 3-35 days to start noticing any symptoms ofthis disease caused by this evil felon.
* Some of the symptoms of this horrible disease are: Fever, sore throat, pain, vomiting, and flu like symptoms. If you get some of thesesymptoms report the doctor AND police please to get information about this felon.
* The scariest part of this disease is that the illness of polio lasts for week or even days, but thedamage can be permanent, others make their improvements within two year.
* Don not have fear over this felon, we don’t exactly know how to kill this felon but you can always shoot atthem with medicine shots.
* We warn all the kids through the ages of six weeks through eighteen years to get their scheduled shots. Adults should ask the doctor for this disease.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.