Ritz-Carlton's Mission Statement
This is by far the best mission statement I have found. The following is a great example of why Ritz-Carlton is one of the best hotel chains in the world. As youwill see, it is much, much more than just a mission statement.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel is a
place where the genuine care
and comfort of our guests is
our highest mission.
We pledgeto provide the finest
personal service and facilities
for our guests who will always
enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet
The Ritz-Carlton experience
enlivens the senses, instillswell-being, and fulfills even
the unexpressed wishes
and needs of our guests.
At The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., "We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen." Thismotto exemplifies the anticipatory service provided by all staff members.
THREE STEPS OF SERVICE
1. A warm and sincere greeting. Use the guest name, if and when possible.
2. Anticipation andcompliance with guest needs.
3. Fond farewell. Give them a warm good-bye and use their names, if and when possible.
1. The Credo is the principal belief of our Company. It must beknown, owned and energized by all.
2. Our Motto is "We are Ladies and Gentlemen serving Ladies and Gentlemen." As service professionals, we treat our guests and each other with respect and dignity.3. The Three Steps of Service are the foundation of Ritz-Carlton hospitality. These steps must be used in every interaction to ensure satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
4. The EmployeePromise is the basis for our Ritz-Carlton work environment. It will be honored by all employees.
5. All employees will successfully complete annual Training Certification for their position.
6.Company objectives are communicated to all employees. It is everyone's responsibility to support them.
7. To create pride and joy in the workplace, all employees have the right to be involved in...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.