Write down the missing sentences.
| affirmative | negative | questions |
I | I play. | | |
you | You help. | | |
he | | He does not answer. | |
she | | | Does she sing? |
It |It rains. | | |
we | | | Do we dream? |
you | | You do not read. | |
they | | | Do they work? |
PRESENT SIMPLE1. CHOOSE: get up wake up go to school go to the cinema havebreakfast drink write read a book play tennis watch TV do homework visit friends have a shower have a bath have a shower have a bath go to bed go to school play football playtennis 2. WRITE:example: I / you / we / they P L A Y but! he / she / it P L A Y S (! go - goes, do - does, have -has) She usually up at 7 o'clock He usually his HW at half past six. He usually tobed at 8 o'clock. She usually tennis on Fridays. They to school every morning. I usually a shower in the morning. He usually a shower on Sundays. She usually a book in the evening. She usually breakfast at 7.30. They usually TV from 5 to 7 o'clock. |
Things we do at school....
1.Write the verbs in Present Simple.
1. Nick’s father (work) in London.
2.His office (be: am/is /are ) in a big building.
3. Every morning he (get up) at six o’clock.
4. He (wash) in cold water.
5. He (eat) eggs and toast for breakfast.
6. He (drink)orange juice for breakfast.
7. He (put on) his jeans and jacket.
8. Then he (run) to the railway station.
9. He always (take) his umbrella.
10. He (buy) a newspaper and (read) it onthe train.
11. In the evening he (come) back home at five o’clock.
12. After dinner he sometimes (watch) television.
13. He never (go) to the cinema.
What aboring life!
Fill in the verbs in Present Simple.
fly,/ cry,/ finish/,eat,/ live, /drink,/ go,/ speak,/ play,/ like
1. He chips for dinner.
2. I coffee three times a day.
3. She to...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.