MICROSOFT SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER JDBC DRIVER 3.0
These license terms are an agreement between Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you.Please read them. They apply to the software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Microsoft
·Internet-based services, and
· support services
for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM,DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. You may install and use any number of copies of the software on yourdevices .
2. Scope of License. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you morerights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow youto use it in certain ways. You may not
· work around any technical limitations in the software;
· reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent thatapplicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
· make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
· publish the softwarefor others to copy;
· rent, lease or lend the software; or
· use the software for commercial software hosting services.
3. BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use itonly to reinstall the software.
4. DOCUMENTATION. Any person that has valid access to your computer or internal network may copy and use the documentation for your internal, reference purposes.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.