How to Create a VPN connection to 4Sight Technologies from Windows XP
10/27/03 - MM
1. Go to Network Connections.
a. Start > Connect To > View All Connections Orb. Right Click on My Network Places, Choose Properties
2. Click on Create New Connection, the New Connection Wizard will appear choose next
3.Choose the ‘Connect to the Network at my workplace’ > Next
4. The ‘Network Connection’ window will appear choose the Virtual Private Network Radio button > Next
[pic]5. Type in a name for the Connection Example: VPN Connection
6. Under the ‘Public Network’ windows choose the
‘Do not dial the initial connection’ > Next
[pic]7. Under ‘VPN Server Selection’ enter the IP address for the VPN Server
vpn.4sighttech.com > Next
8. Under ‘Connection Availability’
Choose ‘My Use Only’ ifyou don’t want anyone on your computer to have access to this connection or
Choose ‘Anyone’s Use’ if you want to allow any user on your computer to have access to this connection– then choose Next
9. Click on Finish to complete the initial setup of the VPN connection
10. After you click on Finish, the VPN connection you justcreated will appear.
Click on Properties
11. Under the ‘Options’ tab Choose Include Windows Logon Domain’ > Choose OK
14. Type in your username,password, and ABSINCORP for the Domain.
Save your password if you wish and Choose Connect.
15. Once you have successfully connected to the ABS VPN router you should seethe following ICON at the bottom of your screen.
16. Once you’re done using the ABS VPN connection simply right click on the VPN ICON and choose disconnect.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.