LAST WORK FOLLOW-UP
OLGA EUGENIA TORRES
READER COMPETITION IN ENGLISH I
PLANNING AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
INSTITUTION UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ANTIOCH
Last work follow-up
1. Landscape Ecological Planning
Is the use of biophysical and sociocultural to suggest opportunities andconstraints in the implementation of decisions on the use of the landscape (Steiner, 2000). Defined by McHarg (1997), is the approach in which "a region is defined as a process of social and biophysicalunderstandable through the operation of laws and time. This can be reinterpreted as explicit opportunities and constraints for any human use
The integrated management approach is based on the territorialdivision into natural regions: the topography, climate, soil, habitat conditions, forest surveys, soil science,
* Influence on the equitable between people and ensure the futureviability
* Planning considers the sharing of physical space in communities.
* The blurring of the distinctions between urban / rural and natural / cultural
* Understanding of the landscape froma spatial perspective, functional and dynamic balance is critical to potential conflicts over land use, water and air
* Perception of the world as an infinite set of interactions, that is, tothink about our surroundings and our relationship with our ecosystem and other environmentally friendly fashion.
* Areas that meet this criterion are determined as intrinsic and appropriate land useinto consideration.
* meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs "
* recognize the laws of nature
* All life has value initself, regardless of whether it is useful or not to humans.
* The richness and diversity contribute to the welfare of life and have great value in themselves.
* Humans have no right to...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.