1. Avoid Pregnancy
2. Avoid S.D. Aids, HIV
Types of Contraceptives:
1. Physical =Barriers ( CONDOM
2. Chemical = Hormons (
3. Biological = Billing method (Aprooved by †)
4. Behaivor = Anal, Oral1. Geocentric having or representing the earth as the center, as in former astronomical systems
2. Spontaneous Generation : the supposed production ofliving organisms from nonliving matter, as inferred from the apparent appearance of life in some infusions.
Origin of Life : Theories =4. Nat. Selection : inherited traits to adapt to ecosystem.
5. Abiogenesis: living from non-living
6. Biogenesis: living from living1. Abiogenesis:
2. Gaia hypothesis:
Physical & Chemical
Origin of life
3. Homeostasis: property of asystem, either open or closed, that regulates its internal environment and tends to maintain a stable, constant condition
4. Sustainability :
1. Biotic Factors= Organisms (living) Structure
2. Abiotic Factor = Air Water Soil (non living) of Ecosystem
1. Cell – Organism2. Population – Community (individual organisms that share geographic location at same time.)
3. Biological Community (group of populations sharing samearea at same time.)
4. Ecosystem (bio community and the nonliving factors that affect it.)
5. Biome (group of ecosystems that share same...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.