Roy A. Rivera – 253981
* He was born the 20 April 1889 and died in April 30 1945. He was and Austrian, born German, politician and the leader of theNational Socialist German Workers Party, popularly known as the Nazi Party. He was the ruler of Germany from 1933 to 1945, serving as chancellor from 1933 to 1945 and as head of state from 1934 to1945.
He conquered almost all of Europe. Hitler made the Holocaust happen.
Decorated veteran of World War I, He was became chancellor in 1933.
* He was a military veteran fromthe WWI; he became a spy of an intelligence commando of Reichswehr. He was also a successful politician.
Hitler was a racist person, he thought that the Aryan race was superior from the others,he was also a dictator and leader of Germany.
Born in April 20th of 1899 – April 30 1945, He was born in Austria.
Alois and Klara’s Hitler sixth child, at the age of 3his family moved to Kapuzinerstrasse Germany, where he learned German. He was rejected twice by the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna (1907–1908), citing "unfitness for painting", and was told hisabilities lay instead in the field of architecture.
Hitler served in France and Belgium in the 16th Bavarian Reserve Regiment ending the war as a Gefreiter. He was a runner, one of the most dangerousjobs on the Western Front, and was often exposed to enemy fire.
• Alois Hitler, father
• Alois Hitler, Jr., half-brother
• Angela Hitler Raubal, half-sister
• BridgetDowling, sister-in-law
• Eva Braun, mistress and then wife
• Gretl Braun, sister-in-law through Hitler's marriage to Eva Braun
• Geli Raubal, niece
• Heinz Hitler, nephew
•Klara Hitler, mother
• Maria Schicklgruber, grandmother
• Paula Hitler, sister
• William Patrick Hitler, nephew
Adolf Hitler Profile Retrieved August 12, 2009 from:...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.