Age Of Mythology(tm) v1.10
Patch Release Notes
April 28, 2004
If you are encountering out of sync (OOS) problems when playing multiplayer, go to http://www.windowsupdate.com and ensure that you have the latest updates. Specifically, downloading andinstalling the Microsoft Processor Driver Version 5.1.2600.1152 for the AMD Athlon is known to fix potential out of sync problems. Also, if you are having trouble connecting to ESO or to games and other users, please check out the Age of Mythology FAQ on http://www.eso.com.
Patch 1.10 – Fixed a bug and a few exploits.==================================================================
- Fixed a bug that hindered some users from uploading stats.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to create free Shade units.
- Fixed an exploit that used the vote dialog screen to pause games.
- Fixed an exploit that turned off Fog Of War and black map in rated games.==================================================================
Patch 1.09 - fixed a few exploits.
- Fixed a database exploit.
- Fixed an exploit that could allow illegal market trades.
- Fixed an exploit involving relics that could sometimes generate free resources.
- Added additional checks for zoom cheats.==================================================================
Patch 1.08 - fixes the record game feature and a couple ESO issues.
- Fixed the record game feature to playback all previous recordings.
NETWORK AND ESO FIXES
- Fixed the OOS issue caused by WinXP users (without Service Pack 1) whose regional settings return number formatsincompatible with the game.
- Fixed the LAN issue that prohibited machines without an internet connection to play or host LAN games.
Patch 1.07 - fixes a crash, a couple ESO issues and some balance concerns.
- Fixed a memory overwrite caused bychanging diplomacy settings with 12 players.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed advancing ages in two separate Town Centers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in rare circumstances involving loading save games multiple times.
- Fixed an exploit where shift-click trading had better rates than single-clicking at the Market.
- Fixed a multiplayer exploit that could cause the game to stall.
- Fixed anexploit that unfairly adjusted the camera view using console commands.
- Priests now properly recieve adjusted bonus damage in all cases.
- Added additional checks to prevent known hacks from working in multiplayer.
- Destroyed foundations no longer give a full refund to the builder. The refund is now scaled proportionally to the completion of the building, so a building that is 10% complete willonly give back a 90% refund.
- Unit Balance Adjustments (NOTE: Save games from all previous versions will not be affected by the balance changes. Recorded games from all previous versions are still supported and will replay as before):
• All huntable animals converted by Set priests now have their damage reduced by 40%.
• Rhino, Auroch, Elephant, Hyena, Ape, Gazelle and Boar of Set, whensummoned or converted now all cost 1 more pop slot.
• All the huntable Set creatures had their hitpoints reduced.
• Ape of Set costs 1 more favor.
• Raiding Cav now receive only a 10% bonus to hitpoints and speed from Thundering Hooves.
• Raiding Cav now take 3 seconds longer to train.
• Poseidon stables cost an additional 10 wood.
• Ra priests now have a 5% empowerment boost when empowering...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.