Riding in an airplane is a great way to travel because it is fast and easy. Some people fly to their vacation destination and others fly for business. Plane tickets can bepurchased online, by phone, or by using a travel agency. The prices of tickets vary, so it's best to check around and research all your options. If you're flying for vacation, tryto plan your trip several months ahead of time so you can get the best deal. You might want to compare vacation packages that include your plane ticket, hotel room, and rentalcar.
What is a "gate number"?
* A gate number is a label that tells you which airport gate to go to to board your plane.
* The gate number is on your plane ticket
What isan airport concourse?
* An airport concourse is a walkway for travelers.
* Once travelers find the correct gate, they follow the signs in the concourse.
How do you knowif your flight is cancelled?
* Flight schedules and cancellations are posted on bulletins in the airport.
* Be sure to check the schedules.
* Some flights are on timeand others are late.
What is a boarding pass?
* A boarding pass is a paper that has information about your flight.
* This boarding pass is for Gate 22 and Seat 5B.
Whatis the check-in area?
* The check-in area is where travelers check-in their luggage.
* They also let the workers know that they are there.
What is this area?
* Thisis the waiting area.
* It is where travelers wait until they are called to board the plane.
Why is the luggage on the cart?
* The luggage is going to be put on theplane.
What is this area of the plane called?
* It is the cockpit.
* The pilot and co-pilot work in the cockpit.
* There are many instrument gauges in the cockpit.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.