The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is a novel by American writer Mark Twain published in 1876, now considered a masterpiece of literature. Recounts the adventures of Tom Sawyer's childhood, a child growingup in the Antebellum Southern United States, in a population on the coast of the Mississippi River.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is the story a few months in the life of this child who lives in asmall town in the southwestern United States along the Mississippi. Raised by his Aunt Polly, who wants it but it heart subjected to a discipline that is absurd and makes you uncomfortable, Tomcontemplated the world in a very different way to do it as adults with whom she has to live. Precisely because of this estrangement entertains us with his funny reactions and noble. More wild and rebelagainst that world of the elderly is his friend Huckleberry Finn, Tom the ideal of which is envied by other children in your life that provide a form of existence that they would like. Live togetherhumorous and dramatic adventures of which may leave more successful than it would have been able to do any adult. In the end, even in appearance, both Tom and Huck eventually being led into this situationof people who grow up and stop being children.
• Tom Sawyer
• Ben Rogers, mocking boy
• Huckleberry Finn, son of the town drunk
• The Indian Joe, a vengeful Indian kills Dr. Robinson• Dr. Robinson, a resident doctor in the village,
• Muff Potter, the man who helped Dr. Robinson
• Aunt Polly, a woman of simple souls.
• Jim, muchachuelo of color who lived in the house ofAunt Polly and helped in the chores.
• Sydney, half-brother Tom is a very good guy and bad with his brother will not have much respect and always blames aunt polly tom because of sid
•Mary, a cousin of Tom
• Billy Fisher, a fellow classmate of Tom
• Johnny Miller, a fellow classmate of Tom
• Amy Lawrence, Tom's classmates
• Joe Harper, a close friend of Tom
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.