• Mario Kart Wii takes a step in a new direction, as twelve players are present in normal races. All 12 racers head to the finish in a multi-lap race around a given circuit. Along the way, players may employ items, horseplay, and take shortcuts to earn first place.
• Mario Kart first appeared in 1992on the Super Nintendo. It was a racing game in which we choose to 8 characters from Nintendo and compete in 16 wild tracks. Mario Kart quickly became a bestseller and a cult game. The formula for success was to combine good graphics with extreme playability.
In 1997 he appeared for the Nintendo 64 Mario Kart 64 as expected. New circuits and three-dimensional graphics ensured thesuccess of the series.
In 2001 appeared for what was then the DS, the Gamboy Advance, Mario Kart Super Circuit. 16 tracks including the Super Nintendo and 16 other totally new.
Already in 2003, Nintendo introduced for its new console, the Game Cube, Mario Kart Double Dash!. The game was a success and a benchmark for the fans of this console. Gorgeous graphics, 20 players and16 Cicuit elgir totally new. This version included the novelty of which were loaded in each Kart 2 characters.
• In late 2005 appeared for the current portable console Nintendo DS, Mario Kart DS. Choice of brand new circuits or a selection of the best tracks from previous sagas. The graphics were much improved over the previous version and obviously notebook was also a bestseller.
•Finally, in the year 2008 commercialized Mario Kart Wii today I'll talk.
• In this game you can choose the different types of motorcycles and cars to participate in the races, these are:
A total of twelve Mariocharacters are available from the start, while twelve more can be unlocked for a total of twenty-four. They are separated into these three categories:
• Small: Are able to drive small vehicles. They have mostly a good acceleration and off-road ratio, but low top speed. By their weight, these characters can be knocked apart if they try to bump into other vehicles of superior weight.
•Medium: Are able to drive medium-sized vehicles. Most of the karts show an average acceleration, weight and off-road.
• Large: Are defined by their strength, capable of banging apart other vehicles with low weight. They are able to drive large vehicles, mostly featuring high top speed and weight, but showing low acceleration, handling, and off-road.Modes of Play
• Grand Prix (1 player) In this mode, the player races against 11 other CPU players in a quest to finish first. There are 8 cups to choose from, ranging from the most to the least difficult. The player earns points by placing within 12 positions (see chart below.) The player with the most points at the end of the four races wins.
• Time Trial (1 player) Theplayer races for the fastest time on a selected course. The fastest record will be able to be raced again as a ghost. The player can also race staff records, Regional Records/Champions(WiFi must be used,) World Records/Champions(WiFi also must be used,) and Friend Records(Friend must be registered, friend must send the ghost for Ghost Races, and WiFi also must be used.)
• Versus (1 to 4players, up to 12 online) Players can race to their own custom settings, but it is otherwise relatively the same to Grand Prix.
• Battle (1 to 4 players, up to 12 online) Players team up with each other in a battle for the most points. Items only work against the other team so it won't have an effect to the player's team. There are two ways to battle:
– Balloon Battle: Get points by...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.