A. He wants to become a teacher.
B. He hopes to go on to graduate school.
C. He'd like to work at a hotel.
2. What is the woman majoringin?
C. computer science
3. How does the woman pay for college?
A. She has a part-time job.
B. She received a scholarship.
C.Her parents are paying for it.
4. Where does the man work part-time?
A. at a bakery
B. in a library
C. at a restaurant
5. What thing did the man NOT sayabout his job?
A. His co-workers are friendly.
B. He works long hours.
C. The pay is okay.
Score =Correct answers:
1. What time does the man get up?
A. at 5:00 a.m.
B. at 6:00 a.m.
C. at 7:00 a.m.
2. What time does he get to work?A. at 7:00 a.m.
B. at 8:00 a.m.
C. at 9:00 a.m.
3. What does he do with his family around 6:30 p.m.?
A. They read books together.
B. They playgames.
C. They eat dinner.
4. What do the man and his wife do after the kids go to bed?
A. They watch TV.
B. They clean the house.
C. They listen to music.5. What is one thing the man does NOT say about his wife?
A. She has to take their children to school.
B. She helps the kids with their homework.
C.She goes shopping for food.
DVD Movie Rentals
2. Comedies:A. like