2. After watching it, complete the following activities.
I. Match the items on the left withthe items on the right. (0.5 pt. each = 2.5 pts.)
1. Americans went to the moon (4) 1.- couldn’t control the prototype of the craft and it crashed on earth.
2. “Capricorn One”(3)
3. Brian O’Leary ____
4. Armstrong ____
5. Van Allen Belt ____ 2.- is the radiation area around the Earth.
3.- was a film aboutfaking a mission to Mars.
4.- to beat the Russians.
5.- was one of the Apollo’s mission survivors.
II. Write T (true) or F (false) next to each statement. (0.5 pt. each = 2.5 pts.)
1. (F)Apollo 16 was the first to land on the Moon.
2. (F) Sputnik was the first Russian missile launched to the Moon.
3. (F) We landed on the Moon the 20th of July, 1979.
4. (T) Grisson was the name of oneof the three astronauts who died incinerated in the Apollo 1.
5. (T) 20 % of the people believe we never landed on the Moon.
III. Identify the mistake in the information given with the one inthe documentary and correct it. (1 pt. each = 7 pts.)
1. There is no harsh environment on the Moon.
2. There was a lot of dust in the surface of the spacecraft.
3. Moon’s gravity is only aseventh of Earth’s gravity.
4. The atmosphere on the Moon is similar to the Earth’s.
5. The first man who stepped on the Moon was Lou Armstrong.
6. Before Apollo 11 mission, there were about 15astronauts dead in strange circumstances.
7. According to what is said on this documentary; the astronauts’ suits were able to protect them from burning.
3. Watch the videos in the following...