Kerala – Gods Own Country
(FOR TRADE ONLY)
TERMS & CONDITONS
India’s leading Tour Operator and DMC M/s Casanova India Tours Pvt. Ltd. brings you an excellent product covering highlights of the God’s Own Country, Kerala at a very special rate of Euro 24 per person per night for our Trade Partners. Besides giving an opportunity to enhance product knowledge, we will ensure youa perfect holiday. On this journey we will not only see the highlights but also experience staying in CGH Earth Hotels.
Our special offer will be valid for trade partners and their companion.
• Offer valid for Trade partners and their spouse /partner
• Tours will operate with minimum 2-pax.
|VALIDITY : 01 APRIL’09 – 30 SEPTEMBER’09|TOUR COST |
|Trade Partner (On twin sharing basis) |Euro 155 Per Person |
|Accompanying spouse / partner |Euro 188 Per Person |
|Single Room Supplement| |
|Supplement for Upgrade to Hotel Brunton Boatyard in Cochin |Euro 85 Per Single |
| | |
||Euro 10 Per Person |
|Single Room Supplement for Upgrade to Hotel Brunton Boatyard in Cochin |Euro 10 Per Person |
|Supplement for Upgrade to Deluxe Villa at Hotel Spice Village, Thekkady |Euro 10 Per Person |
|SingleRoom Supplement for Upgrade to Deluxe Villa at Hotel Spice Village, Thekkady |Euro 10 Per Person |
|Supplement for Upgrade to Heritage Mansion at Hotel Coconut Lagoon, Kumarakom |Euro 10 Per Person |
|Single Room Supplement for Upgrade to Heritage Mansion at Hotel Coconut Lagoon, Kumarakom |Euro 10 PerPerson |
|Supplement for Upgrade to Garden Pool Villa at Hotel Marari Beach Resort |Euro 10 Per Person |
|Single Room Supplement for Upgrade to Garden Pool Villa at Hotel Marari Beach Resort |Euro 10 Per Person |
The above are per person costs and in Euros
Inclusions & Exclusions
OUR QUOTE INCLUDES: -• 07 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis at the hotels mentioned above or similar.
• Daily breakfast at all the above mentioned hotels.
• All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours would be provide by the Air- conditioned Medium Car.
• Entrance fee at all the monuments as listed in the itinerary, road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, Interstate taxes,and porter-age at all hotels and airports.
• Services of an English- speaking local guide would be provided at Cochin during sightseeing tour.
• 01 Kathakali dance performance in a local theatre in Cochin.
• 01 Boat ride (public boat) in Lake Periyar to view wild life.
• 01 bottle of mineral water during long distance travel.
• Souvenir on departure.• Our representative for assistance during arrival and departure transfer at Cochin.
• All current applicable taxes.
THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE: -
• Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
• Meals other than...