- Name: Yoav Katzir
- ID Number: 12345678
- Date of birth: 22 September 1978
- Home Address: 8 Ha'Eshel Street, Bosnia, 63697
- PhoneNumber: +972-3-6969669
- Cell Number: +972-52-3366369
- Email: Yoavk@whatever.com
Education (Professional courses or interests that you have studied, including High School)
- 2000-2003: WingateInstitute for Physical Education, Basketball Coaching
- 1995-1997: Nitzanim High School, Majors: Biology, Sociology
Certifications (Professional Certifications gained throughout the years)
-2003: Professional Basketball Coach
- 1997: Matriculation Certificate
- Years: 1997-2000
- Rank: Sergeant
- Position: Soldier teacher – Taught Hebrew to new immigrants toIsrael.
Professional Experience (All activities in the informal education and/or other permanent jobs)
- 2005-2006: Basketball coach in Rishon Le'Tzion Community Center. I'm working withchildren aged 7-8 years old and in a league with children aged 10 years old.
- 2003-2005: Assistant coach. I worked in a local community centre as an assistant Basketballcoach, with children aged 6-7 years, working under a head coach.
- 1996-1997: "Ha'Shomer Ha'Tzair" Youth Movement. I volunteered as a group counselor for 13 year old children twice a weekand on holidays.
- 1995-1997: "Dr. Lek" Ice Cream Company. I worked as a seller, 3 times a week.
- Hebrew: Mother Tongue
- English: Fluent- Spanish Basic
Hobbies and Interests
Basketball, reading books, movies, karaoke and trips in nature.
Objectives: (A place where you can state your advantages as a staff member in anAmerican summer camp, what are your plans for the future, and why you want to participate in the Cultural Exchange Program in a summer camp.)
After spending the last few years working with children...